- The year 100CE saw the invention of the wheelbarrow in China
- 100 is the sum of the first ten odd numbers (1+3+5+7+9+11+13+17+19+21=100)
- A par 3 has to be a minimum of 100 yards on the USPGA Tour
- Japan has approximately 44,449 centenarians (people living to the age of 100)
- Crowned Lizzie was Daniel Bowman’s 100th career winner
Congratulations to all the owners of this promising filly. To win a race – any race so close to spring is a good sign; and to do it so easily really has us excited. Crowned Lizzy will always be our 100th winner and its an achievement that has taken us on many highs and lows to reach it.